The Morley Agricultural Foundation funds a range of agricultural education projects ranging from PhD students to helping primary school children learn a bit more about farming and everything in-between.
Naturally there is a requirement that people engaging research projects communicate their results and recommendations. TMAF encourage them to do this to their best ability and help support training on just this subject.
Annual Costs of Current Educational projects include:
- John Forrest Memorial Award – £5,000
- Royal Norfolk Show Sponsorship – £8,000
- Suffolk School Farm & Country Fair Sponsorship – £3,000
- Student Study Fees in the USA – £6,000
- Essex Schools food and Farming Day – £3,000
- Student Bursaries – £10,000
- Agri-tech East – Young Innovators Forum – £30,000