The Morley Agricultural Foundation recognises the importance of independent agricultural research and education. We are well placed not only to fund research projects but also host them on our own farm. We often consider long term projects that can otherwise find it difficult to attract funding.
Individuals and organisations are invited to apply for consideration for funding to undertake studies or training in a wide range of arable crop projects relevant to the needs of farming in the East of England.
Annual costs of Current projects include:
- NIAB TAG – New Farming Systems – £103,000 2017-2021 – More information >
- NIAB TAG – Mentor Project – £97,000 2017-2019 – More information >
- UEA – Wensum catchment soil, water and crop monitoring – £30,000 2018-2019
- AHDB (co fund) soil and cover crop interaction project – £5,000 2016-2018
- University of Hertfordshire – Insect pathogenic fungi as a pest control agent – £7,500 2017
- Harper Adams University – Long term investigation to reduce field traffic – £45,000 2018-2020
- BBRO – INSPIRE – Monitoring spacial crop variability throughout crop rotations – £60,000 2017-2022
The great thing about funding research in this way is that the results and information are available to everyone. If you have a particular interest in a project please contact the organisation concerned or TMAF for more information. Contact Details >